Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 Things in the Bag



5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Nothing
2. Nada
3. Zip
4. Zero
5. Negatory

5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Nap
2. Cry
3. Eat
4. Drool
5. Grow some teeth

5 Snacks I Like
1. Fresh milk
2. Apple Sauce
3. Squash
4. Zwieback
5. Anything close by

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire
1. Nap
2. Cry
3. Eat
4. Drool
5. Buy a car for my daddy

5 Places I Have Lived (For Various Lengths Of Time)
1. Inside Momma
2. Bartlett Regional Hospital
3. Mommy and Daddy’s Room
4. My grandparent’s house in Washington
5. My Own Room

5 Jobs I Have Had
1. Noise Maker
2. Cuddle-bug
3. Milk Tester
4. Garment Model
5. Roller Over (trainee)

5 People I Tag (to post a "5 Things . . . " list on their blog)
1. Marie
2. Isaac
3. Carly
4. Mathias
5. Jacob

1 comment:

betty said...

I do think you are about the most clever 1/2-year-old person I ever met. You need to add one more thing to your "today list." Do something to make your Daddy's birthday very happy today!